Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mid Way Motivation - Vintage Wedding

Well, here we are already half way through the Vintage Wedding challenge.   Jacqueline, our fearless leader has asked the Design Team to join her in producing our regular Mid Week Motivations, so you will be seeing each of us taking our share on the weekly spot. This week is my turn - Caz- I do enjoy making Wedding Cards, especially of the Vintage style, plus appropriately it is my Wedding Anniversary today. 46 years, gosh! how did that happen so quickly? Here is my card, to hopefully inspire you.


 The card consists of two strips of punched card made with a Martha Stewart punch. Again I have used the Christmas Vine Embossing folder for the background. The bride, a Bravura Stamp,  was stamped with Memento and coloured with Promarkers. Here is a close up


I am not a Promarker expert but for anyone who is even more a novice than myself , here is my guide.
Skin - Almond. - Hair - Tan and Caramel - Bouquet - Pastel blue, Pear Green and a White Pencil, 
Dress and Veil - Lace A White Pencil, Outline and Shading - Cool Grey 1. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration - lovely vintage image. Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.